SIMS .net Core Training
A full-day course introducing users to information management relating to pupils/students, staff, contacts and the school, via SIMS .net.
Delegates must have Mouse and Keyboard skills!
Delegates will develop skills that will enable them to use SIMS .net to manage the following tasks.
· View/Add/Edit Pupil Details.
· Manage Leavers and Re-admissions.
· Create User Defined Fields.
· Add/Edit Lookups.
· Manage Pre-admission Groups and Pupils.
· Import/Export Common Transfer Files (CTF).
· Update Parental Salutation and Parental Addressee.
· Bulk Update Pupil Data.
· Permanently Delete a Pupil.
· Housekeeping Tasks – Name Format/Parental Ballot Flags/Mailing Point.
· Manage Organisations and Contacts.
· Create/Edit an Academic Year.
· Add events to the School Diary.
· Configure the Pastoral System.