SIMS .net Attendance
This half-day course covers those processes associated with recording attendance marks, generating reports and Attendance letters.
Delegates must have a working knowledge of SIMS .net.
Delegates will develop skills that will enable them to use SIMS .net to manage the following tasks.
- · Configure the Attendance module.
· Record/edit marks.
· Take register.
· Deal with absences and missing marks.
· Record exceptional circumstances.
· Create Attendance groups.
· Deal with part-time pupils.
· Produce Attendance reports.
· Create letter templates.
· Print attendance letters with merged data.