Performance Analysis for Secondaries
This full-day course is an introduction to Group Analysis, Aspect Analysis, Result Set Analysis, Chance Analysis, and Trend Analysis using Progression Lines and Value Added Lines, and Tracking Grids.
Delegates must currently be using Assessment in SIMS.net and be familiar with the terminology used. Delegates may also find it beneficial to have a basic understanding of Exams Organiser – however this is not essential.
Delegates will develop skills that will enable them to use SIMS .net performance Analysis Organiser to manage the following tasks.
· Compare the distribution of marks or grades for a selection of student groups - Group Analysis.
· Compare the results achieved within a selection of aspects - Aspect Analysis.
· Analyse the results achieved with a range of result sets - Result Set Analysis.
· Display the relationship between student attainments for two different aspects - Chance Analysis.
· Use value added and progression lines to review and predict performance - Trend Analysis.
· Create Tracking grid templates to track students using either Groups, intakes, grades, Ages or Marks.
· View analyses created from Exams data.