SIMS .net Profiles - Secondary
This full-day course covers the start-to-end process of Termly/Annual student reports including setting up Comment Banks and Reporting Sessions, and allowing teachers to make comment selections.
Delegates would benefit from a working knowledge of SIMS .net.
Delegates will develop skills that will enable them to use SIMS .net Profiles to manage the following tasks.
· Create new comment banks, areas and sections.
· Export and import comment banks.
· Links between Profiles and Assessment Manager.
· Format comments and link areas to courses.
· Set up a reporting session and edit the printing preferences for that session.
· Create and edit the reporting template.
· Insert merge tags onto template.
· Change the status of the reporting session.
· Enter comment selections as a teacher.
· Printing checking sheets.
· Run reports to check form missing entries and comment usage.
· HOY and HOD access to review and approve teacher comments.
· Generate the profiles.